Whos is Bob the Bugler?

 

 

   There was a man whom many of us have known throughout the last several decades as Bob the Bugler. But for those who have known this little giant of a man personally, his name from birth is Hartmut Hausser. Although he recently passed away, he will live on in the hearts of all who knew him as a person who loved life, loved many things, and loved many people. In this blog series, I will make an attempt to recall all that I have experienced getting to know Hartmut, with the hopes that his many other friends will chime in here with me to tell their stories of how he came into their lives, and how he made this world a better place. So, please stay tuned, and tune in often as we celebrate the man, the bugler, the legend. My next post will be my story of how my wife Susan and I came to know our dearly departed friend. 

Comments

Popular Posts